Sunday 12 May 2013

Over the sunset by the sea

Dressed for the serenity of the sea, I'm doing me. Inside out, pacificity displayed like a prayer in meditative pose out there on the edge of the waters. We are connecting , ocean an me. Like natural lovers wooing each other, she sighs and I humor her, she roars and I turn away. We're like children, easily excited. She splashes, I splash and then she envelops me. Selfishly. Hugging me. Smothering me. It should be hard to breathe but honestly I want to be there, choking as if she has me. Really I'm just flattered she loves me so much, after all we came from the same source. Im just as dangerous as she, drawing people in selfishly to envelop them and suffocate them with my love. It only takes a toe in the waters, next thing you're so excited you're being swept away and life will never be the same again without that water. A thirst quenched by an endless source of water that only leaves you thirstier you can't help but wonder why you ever tried it and if you would've ever experienced happiness had you never gone there. Gone that far. 

I love you Ocean. Now try not to hurt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment