Friday 25 July 2014

2013 Diary entry

I am a little depressed

A year ago I was broke but happily working for an organization I believed in, with all the important people in my life around me. I had my parents, friends, mentors, and I had even found love.
Now, a year later, I have fulfilled some of my dreams. I am travelling, living and working in Asia,  but at the cost of leaving these very things behind. I was happy, and I changed that for bigger things. Things I have always wanted.

Lets be straight. I am not unhappy. I like it here. It just came at a cost and I'm feeling the pressure of it all. I wanted to learn lessons, I am learning them. The process of that is not easy adn i am maturing in ways that I didn't think I was ready for. These are the years that shape into who I will be for the rest of my life. Well, that sounds too final but, they mould my outlook on the world and influence some of t he biggest decisions I will ever make.

That said, it doesn't help that my mentors and spiritual advisors aren't close. All in all, I feel lonely. And heroes walk alone, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment